You put in the hard graft. It’s done. Don’t sweat it.
The It List 2017 may be closed for entries, but with the judging day just a fortnight away (Tuesday 13 June), it’s now over to our expert talent-spotters who will be scrutinising your all your submissions. No pressure!
Here are just some of the people who will have your fate in their hands when they assess the 6 categories this year:
– Beverley Streeter (Streeters management)
– Lindsay Cruickshank (Premier Hair and Make-Up)
– Nick Irwin (hairdresser/session stylist)
– Portia Shaw (POP PR)
– Lee Stafford (hairdresser/Lee Stafford Eduction)
– Nicola Clarke (John Frieda/Color WOW)
– Syd Hayes (session stylist)
– Harry Evans (fashion designer)
AND there’s still tonnes of exciting news on the way…
– The hotly anticipated list of finalists will be unveiled on June 14
– We have an awesome new host lined up for this year’s main event, who we’ll be introducing next month
– Tickets to the Grand Final – taking place in London on Monday 4 September – will be going on sale. Cards at the ready. Remember last year, they sold out in UNDER. THIRTY. MINUTES!
You really won’t want to miss a moment… So don’t! Sign-up now for It List news and alerts and be first in the know!