Two trophies – one for a guy, one for a girl
– awarded to young hair professionals excelling in multiple areas of hair work and destined for greatness
WHAT WE NEED – FOR THE JUDGES
To enter you must submit the following:
DIGITAL PORTFOLIO – PDF FORMAT, MAX 24 PAGES
Your portfolio must contain the following:
YOUR CAREER STORY
Demonstrate to the judges that you’re on track for stardom. Show them who you are, what you’re made of and where you’re headed. Be yourself, but be sure to cover the following:
• Education and other learning experiences
• Strengths, goals and inspirations
• Key roles (in-salon or freelance) – positions held, key responsibilities
• Editorial work – shoots, events, runway shows, etc
• Awards, accolades and other significant achievements
• Press and publicity about you
• Plenty of images illustrating your finest hair work
ADD A VIDEO (OPTIONAL)
You may wish to include a short video along with your entry, all about you! Be as creative as you like! NB The video is an optional extra and must not replace any of the category criteria outlined. Video file must be in .mov or .mpeg format and no longer than two minutes in duration. Smart phone footage is fine.
YOUR ENTRY MUST INCLUDE A CREATIVE HEAD FOLDER
This digital folder must include:
- a picture of you
- up to 10 of the images that feature within your portfolio.
- a scan of the picture page of your passport. You must be aged 30 or under at the closing date of 14 June 2021
Images must be minimum 300dpi and approved for use by Creative HEAD, should you reach the Grand Final.