FOR A YOUNG SALON OWNER WHO HAS CREATED AN EXCITING AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
NOW ACCEPTING DIGITAL ENTRIES – CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Download The Entrepreneur 2020 category criteria, rules and entry form (3-page PDF)
Download the The It List 2020 full entry pack (all categories) (10-page PDF)
WHAT WE NEED – FOR THE JUDGES
To enter The Entrepreneur, you must submit a portfolio containing the following:
BUSINESS STORY (MAX 16 PAGES)
Sum up what makes your salon unique. Judges need to get the full picture – so include information about your business model, your design concept, the details and features that set your salon apart – and the clientele you serve. Make sure you include the name, location of your salon, and the date of its opening.
EVIDENCE OF SUCCESS (MAX 4 PAGES)
Prove your business is booming!
Back it up with financial reports/statistics, press coverage gained, client testimonials and more.
ALSO REQUIRED – FOR CREATIVE HEAD USE ONLY
• Entry form – completed and signed by the entrant. Download copies at creativeheadmag.com/theitlist. Photocopies accepted
• Proof of age – include a printed copy of the picture page of your passport – you must be aged 30 or under at the closing date of 10 June
• A USB containing a selection of images – one photo of you and up to 10 images that feature in your portfolio. Imagery must be minimum 300dpi and approved for use by Creative HEAD, should you reach the finals
• Only independent salon owners may enter The Entrepreneur – sorry, no franchisees
• Portfolio must be no larger than A3 (420mm x 297mm) and contain no more than 20 pages (plus covers)