FOR A YOUNG SALON OWNER WHO HAS CREATED AN EXCITING AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
2019 COMPETITION NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
WHAT WE NEED – FOR THE JUDGES
To enter The Entrepreneur, you must submit a portfolio (maximum A3 size) containing the following:
YOUR BUSINESS STORY (maximum 16 pages)
In words and pictures sum up why your salon is so special – making sure you include the following essential information:
• Name and location of your salon and date of opening
• The reason you decided to launch your own business
• Details and features that set your salon apart, and why(eg, design, services, customer experience, etc)
• Your salon’s greatest successes to date – include at least one
example of commercial success
• Plenty of pictures showcasing your salon and its special features
ALSO REQUIRED – FOR CREATIVE HEAD USE ONLY
Entry form – completed and signed. Download copies at creativeheadmag.com/theitlist. Photocopies accepted.
Printed copy of the picture page of your passport – to prove you will be aged 30 or under at the closing date of 20 May 2019.
A CD/USB device – containing a picture of you plus 5 images that feature within your entry. Images must be high resolution as we may publish them if you reach the Grand Final.
IMPORTANT: Only independent salon owners may enter The Entrepreneur – sorry, no franchisees. Portfolios must be maximum A3 size (297mm x 420mm)