For The It List 2021, all entries must be submitted in digital format.
The judges will be looking at your entry on a tablet or laptop.
- First, register your intent to enter by completing and submitting an It List application form (NB if you’re entering The Rising Star, you must use the special Rising Star nomination Form). This will generate a unique It List reference code that is unique to you, and which you must use to label your entry when you submit it.
- For every entry you submit, you need to complete a separate application form.
- Make sure you follow the relevant category criteria when compiling your entry – eg, number of pages, word counts, etc. You must also submit the supporting imagery requested plus any optional extra materials such as a supplementary video.
- When you submit your digital entry, each separate file must be labelled alphabetically + your unique It List reference code.
- Your Creative HEAD folder should be labelled Creative HEAD folder + your unique It List reference code
Creative HEAD folder_IT73
→ Remember to read The It List 2021 Rules before preparing and submitting your entry.
EMAILING YOUR ENTRY
Email your entry, clearly labelled as set out above, to email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 14 June, listing the subject of the email in the following format: It List Awards – Name of Category – Your Name – It List Reference Code
IF YOUR ENTRY EXCEEDS 10MB IN SIZE
Please send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org via a digital file transfer method, such as WeTransfer or Filemail (both free to use), including the above subject in the message box, so we know which category you’re entering.
You will receive a notification within one week of submission that your entry has been received and logged. If you don’t receive this notification, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1434 610940. You may need to provide evidence that your entry was submitted before the deadline (eg, a screenshot of your sent message, or a WeTransfer send receipt with the time code visible).