The Most Wanted deadline is now only days away.
… So, how about a few last minute checks?
Read them and win, people, read them and win…
- Word and page counts – make sure you’ve adhered to them, category rules vary.
- Don’t forget the max size for portfolio entries is A3 (297 x 420mm).
- Only hard copies of entries will be considered, so don’t even think about submitting yours as an email attachment or on a CD or USB device, for example. We won’t be able to accept those!
- Remember to include with your entry a completed and signed entry form, which can be downloaded right here. As the entrant, the details provided must be your own, and nobody can sign it on your behalf.
- A separate entry form must accompany each entry.
- Don’t forget also to include the accompanying CD or USB device as required (check the category criteria for more details).
- If you want your entry to be returned later, you need to include a correctly sized and stamped, self-addressed envelope – and to tick the relevant box on the entry form.
- Ready? Send your entries to the following address: Most Wanted, Alfol Ltd, Unit 3 Allen Mill, Allendale, Northumberland NE47 9EA.
- If you’re using a courier to send your entries, give them the Most Wanted number: 01434 610940 – just in case! You can use this number to call with any last minute help, too.
- Most Wanted closes for entries on Monday 12 May 2014. Don’t miss it!