Whether or not you have a big bank of imagery archived, or you’ve just shot your very first collection, you can enter Most Wanted’s Hair Trend category – awarding the best on-trend image of the year. All we ask is that you choose wisely – pick a commercial look, which you feel sums up a key 2016 trend. Here’s a splash of inspiration for you – seven years’ of stunning Hair Trend winning looks, crafted by the likes of Errol Douglas, Karly Whittaker and Karine Jackson. Enjoy…
… Now, back to the present! If you’re interested in entering the Most Wanted Hair Trend category, here’s what you should know:
- All you need to do is submit your image as a 10in x 8in print (portrait and unmounted) – remembering to include your name and salon name on the reverse.
- You can enter up to three images (that’s per individual OR per individual salon) – just make sure they’re not multiple shots of the same look.
- The image doesn’t need to have been produced exclusively for Most Wanted, and it doesn’t matter if it’s previously been published elsewhere.
- As is the case for all categories, there’s no entry fee.
- Ooh, and we’ll only accept entries from duos providing both contributing parties always operate together (and never separately). Otherwise, the hair work must be credited to you alone.
Seriously, it’s a no-brainer. Got a great image? Think it’s on-trend? Enter Hair Trend!
Click here to go to Most Wanted Hair Trend category page (information, criteria, entry form and competition rules – all in one place!)
Click here to watch a quick video containing tips and advice from 2015 Hair Trend winner, Karine Jackson.
Good luck, trendy people!