Salon Smart is full of stories from salon owners just like you
There’s a sure-fire way to grow your salon business – by sharing, learning, growing, and aiming for new professional heights. So, on 25-26 March 2018, get ready to take off with the Creative HEAD team for an inspirational weekend of business information, advice and networking with hundreds of salon owners just like you at Salon Smart – the unique event that’s designed to help you learn a little something new about business (and yourself!).
Salon Smart is your opportunity to step away from your day-to-day business in the salon and take the chance to network with your peers and be inspired by our amazing line-up of inspirational speakers – PR experts, social media experts, teamwork experts and, most importantly, salon owners who’ve been through the challenges you face and came out smiling on the other side.
So what’s are the stories we’ll be hearing from salon owners this year?
- Jane Williams of Reed Hair will be explaining why they took the decision to charge clients by time in the chair, rather than by service
- Sally Montague will share the secret behind her six-strong salon group in Derbyshire, which ranges from super-luxe to student-friendly
- Andrew Mulvenna‘s Belfast salon is in the final stages of an ambitious relocation process. Discover why he’s planning to grow his team and his business amidst uncertain and challenging times
- Skyler McDonald has just opened a salon that only does colour and has a helter-skelter slide inside. Hear her story – it’s fascinating!
- Simon Webster encourages his team to go off and ‘do their own thing’. Result? A salon culture built on collaboration, innovation – and heaps of trust.
All this, plus live Q&As and panel discussions on everything from finding, hiring and motivating young people to what’s the future for the male grooming market, a live hair presentation from Sally and Jamie Brooks, and a guest appearance from session god Sam McKnight.
Want to get your hands on practical ideas, tried-and-tested by leading industry names, that will give your salon the edge over your competitors?
Salon Smart 2018 will provide you with all the inspiration and motivation you need to swing into action – all in one place. We’ll be tacking the changes, challenges and new focuses you face as a business owner – take a look here and book your ticket as fast as you can!
Check out the full line-up here, and then call 01434 610 944 to book!
Salon Smart 2018 takes place Sunday 25 and Monday 26 March 2018 at the four-star Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London. Tickets start at £100 plus VAT.