Our very first Creative HEAD Featured Artist LIVE event is going to be out-of-this world. We talked to Syd about why you cannot miss it…
“I really can’t wait to see you guys at my event with Creative HEAD in London on 20 November – it’s not like anything I’ve done before and I’m totally fired up about creating something for you where you can roll your sleeves up and really explore the creative process.
“This is education but not as you know it! It’s going to be a totally immersive and interactive experience; a stand-up event with no seats, just the opportunity to explore. Here are some of the reasons I’d love to see you in November so we can learn and have fun creating together:
- We’ll be exploring creativity, vision and taste – where it comes from and how to harness and enhance it
- It’s an opportunity for us to discover what creative freedom is together – to understand that by knowing the rules, you can break them. It’s about letting go and it’s a time to not be scared of hair. I want you to play and have fun with it as a medium!
- It’s going to be a spectacle – a visual extravaganza that’s perfect for Instagram. Trust me, you’ll be scrabbling to take snaps of everything that’s going on all night
- I’m going to give you a true insight into the world of all different types of wigs, so you can really understand how we work with them in the session world
- And finally, something I think you are going to love is that you’ll get to play with the new BaByliss PRO tools – totally excited about this one!
“I really hope you can make it.
I’d love to have the opportunity to meet you and share some super cool stuff together.”
Taking place at the Hackney Showroom in Hackney Downs Studios (E8 2BT), tickets to our very first Creative HEAD Featured Artist LIVE event
cost £30 for a single or £50 for a double pass
This event is now SOLD OUT