Big Hair Do – your party planners!
We’ve all been there – we’ve planned a party, the invitations have gone out… but will anyone show up? With our help, the answer is a resounding YES!
If you sign up to the Big Hair Do and join the UK’s biggest hair party – keep Wednesday 28 September free in that diary! – then we’ll be there to help you make it a night to remember!
Sign up and you’ll get:
- Your Big Hair Do guide – it will tell you everything you need to know about how to organise and promote your Big Hair Do, from planning your Big Hair Do menu to getting the word out on social media and beyond
- Big Hair Do posters – for your salon’s walls and windows
- Big Hair Do badges – staff can pin these on, both ahead of the night (clients are bound to ask what’s going on?) and on the night itself!
- Big Hair Do goody bags – for you to fill with freebies and details of offers and menus, and even samples/vouchers/offers from other local businesses you can partner with!
- Access to Eventbrite – we’ll help you reach out to new people in your area by allocating a proportion of your Big Hair Do guest list to Eventbrite, an online booking system that’s a great way to spread the word about your Big Hair Do. It’s free to use, guests can book their place online, you can keep tabs on numbers, update event details AND you can use the web link to promote your event via your social media (#bighairdo)!
Have you checked your free listing in the Layered Salon Directory? Remember to add your opening times and other important details!
Register your salon for the Big Hair Do here – it’s the biggest hair party to take place ever, and we’d love you to be involved!