The only detangling hairbrushes you need to know – Step 1
Trying to detangle hair after a shower/the gym/any other time is not what we call fun – and your clients don’t either. This is why you need Tangle Teezer’s detangling hairbrushes in your life.
Detangling is the first stage in Tangle Teezer’s three steps to fabulous hair. Thanks to an innovative two-tiered teeth technology, these hairbrushes detangle with minimum fuss, breakage and damage. Hair is left smooth, soft and shiny.
81% said they had smoother or healthier-looking hair after using Tangle Teezer’s detangling range for 30 days*!
How the teeth work
- The long teeth detangle, removing knots, reducing breakage and leaving the hair healthier-looking, while the short teeth smooth and leave the hair glossy and frizz-free. It’s as simple as that.
- This teeth technology is across the entire Tangle Teezer detangling range.
The Salon Elite
- Known as the professional detangling hairbrush, the Salon Elite’s iconic concave shape makes it easy to handle through wet hair.
- The shape fits snugly on the scalp, gliding through hair with ease and speed – ideal in a busy salon.
The Aqua Splash
- Designed for the backwash, the convex design of the Aqua Splash gently distributes shampoo, conditioner and hair treatments through wet hair.
- Its upright design and hollow centre prevents water and product build up.
The Compact Styler
- It’s perfect for retailing.
- Ideal for on-the-go styling once your client has left the salon.
- It makes a great fashion accessory. Clients can choose their favourite colour, print or designer collaboration.
- The protective cover prevents the teeth becoming dirty and damaged.
The Thick & Curly
- The Thick & Curly detangling hairbrush is perfect for detangling thick, curly or afro hair. The teeth are stronger and 4mm longer, making detangling thick, curly and afro hair effortless.
- It’s the perfect hairbrush for fighting three of the biggest hair battles:
- Thick hair: glides easily through thicker hair, while shorter teeth leave locks smoother and glossier.
- Afro hair: gently detangles and unknots afro hair when wet, without breaking.
- Curly hair: makes untangling wet curly hair pain-free and frizz-free.
89% of people using a Thick and Curly detangling hairbrush said they had smoother or healthier- looking hair*!
*This research was carried out in May 2016 by Mustard Research, an independent research agency, in accordance with the Market Research Society’s code of conduct. In a trial lasting 30 days, 187 women replaced their existing brush with a Tangle Teezer brush (The Original, the Thick & Curly, or the Blow-Styling Smoothing Tool). Improvement in hair was measured across metrics, such as hair smoothness, shininess, condition, and softness etc.